Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday

Golly Gee I love Monday's. It has become a day where I can be honest about all the things I did not do the previous week and know that this week will only bring more great stuff to write about. Join me in celebrating all you did not do.
I did not take over 400 pictures of the inauguration on Tuesday in order to practice photo techniques only to throw most of them out because the inauguration made me cry (not tears of joy).
I did not reheat my cup of coffee 4x by 3 in the afternoon and still not get to drink it. I was not completely sad about the waste of coffee and creamer. I do not care that much about coffee. It has not become my breakfast and lunch for the last 2 months. I. am... not.. addicted!!!
I absolutely did not slam my finger in the car door and only realize it when I started walking away from the car. I did not have to unlock the door to get it out. It did not come out at a sideways nearly 90* angle at my middle knuckle. It is so not taking me nearly an hour to type my weekly not me's because it is my right index finger that is broken.
I so totally did not want to slap the nurse at urgent care who rolled her eyes at me when I asked her to be a little more gentle while cleaning off the blood from my finger. I did not have a horrible experience and will absolutely not tell everyone I know not to go to this urgent care.
I am completely not bitter.
:)
I am not asking that people start following my blog and send me comments because I am completely above groveling and begging. I do not care if people follow my blog because I have zero insecurities. Ha Ha!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Not Me post! Very funny!

Ohilda said...

Ouch!! That sounded painful!!! And by the way, I'm so glad to hear that your tears were NOT of joy. :)

Blessings,

Ohilda

a mom in the 'burbs said...

Hey chica!

How on earth were you taking pics of the inauguration? I did one shot of the girls watching it for my 365...

Owie on your finger. ow.ie.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I WILL leave you a comment and be happy to stop by again.

Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

Ouch to the finger. Sounds very painful. Thanks for visiting.

Alicia said...

Awesome Not Me's! I hate to hear about your finger! I know that had to have hurt. I hope you get to feeling better!

Kristin said...

Oh, Brandy:) You make me laugh. Thanks! Sorry about that finger... geez. It sounds like something I would do.

Love ya. And see you soon?

Rebecca said...

Hey Brandy,
So sorry to hear about your finger! OUCH!! I hope it's starting to heal. I love your Not Me's. They always crack me up and generally feel very familiar. hmmm. Hope your having a great weekend. Love, Rebecca