Monday, January 5, 2009

Not Me Monday...

I will be participating in this idea on Monday's. I got it off of one of my favorite blogs. Click here. I would love for you to join in. Either add this to your blog or comment me with what you definitely did not do.

This week I did not go to Wal Mart in my pajamas and flip flops in the snow to buy craft paint and bananas. Of course I didn't because that would be completely embarrassing.


I did not get extremely frustrated that my car remote (the little thing you attach to your keychain to lock and unlock your car door) would not unlock the front door to my house. I mean, come on, who does that. Of course that remote only works for the car!!! I didn't get frustrated about that after nearly a minute of trying. Nooooo, not me!!!

And I most certainly did not feel a little excited to take my husband to the E.R. with pneumonia because it meant I could have some time away from my darling children and have undivided attention from my husband. That would be cruel and unusual punishment for my husband. And even if I did, I would not tell you about it. :)
Look, no kids!

And I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT allow my five year old to cut 7 inches off my hair while my lovely husband stood by taking pictures and yelling "Oh Good God"! (He tells me this was an audible prayer that my hair would not be as bad as it looked when she was cutting.) Of course I did not do this because that would be completely insane. No one in their right mind would do that, especially a woman!

Hope you enjoyed some of the things I DID NOT DO this week. I would love to hear yours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandy Oh Brandy! You are just too funny! I can honestly say I have tried to unlock my front door "OF MY HOUSE" with the car remote too!! I can totally relate about getting a few alone minutes with your husband -away from the kids- even if it is in the ER!! Just doesn't seem to happen with 3 boys in our house! Hope Greg is feeling better!!

Jane Anne said...

Stopped by from Mckmamma's. That picture of your daughter cutting your hair is priceless!!

a mom in the 'burbs said...

This cracked me up! :)