Sunday, June 22, 2008

American girl, through and through



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBagBstjFo4

I wanted to share this video with everyone. Haley learned the Pledge of Allegiance this year and we are very proud of her. We recorded it so we could share it with you and you could share in our pride.

My family, especially the women, are extremelly proud to be American. My mother and I are laughed at constantly by my husband because we almost always cry for the National Anthem and for "I'm Proud to be an American".

May God Bless all the men and women serving our country and risking their lives for our beautiful freedoms that we take for granted. Thank you also to the families of these soldiers. Your service to our country does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. You are prayed for, thought of, and loved.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

No comments: