Friday, April 10, 2009

This sweet boy


I prayed and prayed to have a healthy son...... a momma's boy. Look at how God answered my prayers. He looks so much like his Daddy. The blue eyes and long eyelashes melt my heart as does the way he says my name. When he is hurt, he runs to me for comfort, wraps my arms around him, and sighs with comfort and relief that he is safe in my arms.
This child is always "full steam ahead". There is little quiet time in our house. He is LOUD! ALWAYS!! I love it though, usually. He gets so excited about every little thing. He is growing so fast. My baby boy is 2. How did that happen?
Matthew loves anything with wheels. He is all boy. Dirt, noise, cars, and tumbling. He is solid! I don't know how I manage to carry him sometimes.
His laugh is completely infectious to everyone around. There is nothing but pure joy on his face when he is laughing. He has one of those deep belly laughs and when he starts, he laughs with his entire body. He is so ticklish, especially on the little fat pockets on his chest next to his armpits. He usually laughs so hard that he can't catch his breath. He also loves to be tickled under his chin and on his neck. He will sit in a shopping cart, give me a look and then tilt his head back to expose the little crook of his neck. He tempts my hands to give him a little tickle, and when I do...he flings his head forward with a huge giggle. Then, it starts again.
He brings such light to my life. With my children, my husband, and my Jesus....my life is fully COMPLETE!!!

Thank you Jesus!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Greg said...

He is a great kid! And you are a wonderful mommy!