Friday, April 10, 2009

My big girl!


I snapped this shot of Haley yesterday because she was looking sooooo grown up. I love the expression on her face. I cry thinking about how much I love this child and how blessed I am to have two beautiful, healthy children that God has entrusted me with during our time hear on earth. I remember taking her home as a 4 lb. 11 oz baby and being so fearful that I would break her.. It seems like yesterday. Now she is six years old.
She is the funniest person I have ever met. The things that come out of this childs mouth often have me rolling and crying all at the same time. I wish sometimes that I could freeze this moment for just a little while because it goes so fast. She is so beautiful, funny, smart, compassionate, respectful, kind, and gentle. She is an AMAZING big sister. Her baby brother lights up when she enters the room. I love seeing how they interact with eachother. I am so blessed.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deb said...

She sure does look grown up. What a wonderful little girl you have there. :-)

Greg said...

She is the best daughter in the World!