Sunday, May 31, 2009

Matthew update

Just wanted to share a quick video to show Matthew's progress in speech after only two weeks. This is just a small sampling. The best thing was the morning he ran downstairs (was carried down the stairs) and then straight to the back deck yelling "Play..Play...Play!!!" That was not even a word we had worked on. I love it. Enjoy!

I will be back with more soon, including a post with pictures of all the craft projects I have been doing lately. Life has been extremely busy but, after 2 1/2 weeks, I finally have the leaks in my house fixed and am able to use my own washer and dryer. Hooray for the little things.

7 comments:

Macey said...

He's doing great!! So cute, too! I can't wait to see your projects!
Macey

Laurielizard said...

Way to go, Little Guy. Aunt Laurie is proud of you. Tell your mama that you need to work on "Aunt Laurie"! Love you!

Kristin said...

that video was tooooo cute. i loved it. he is doing great!

Kristin said...

Amazing...I love early intervention! He's doing great...aren't we so blessed to have amazing people in our lives to help our little boys out?

Infarrantly Creative said...

Hey there! I am waiting for my big interview...wink wink

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!! What a fabulous video!

I used to work with kids who have autism and I know how memorable the moments are when they verbalize a new word!!!

Macey said...

Where are you and how come it kicked me out of being a follower? I'm confused, my I/E has been being weird lately. : /
Macey