Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday

Oh my goodness, I am so thankful for this Not Me Monday. I have so much to get off my chest of things that happened this week, that is, if they actually did happen. I mean, seriously, if these things actually happened, I so would not be telling anyone about them.

If you would like to join this crazy carnival, head over to MckMama's site. It is really great therapy...trust me.

So, this week started out as any other...yeah right!

I did not wind up taking my beautiful 2 year old son to the emergency room, the pediatrician, and the surgeon in a span of 3 days so they could all see that he ripped the stitches in his scrotum. He does not have a gaping hole there. We did not spend $130 in co-pays for each doctor to tell us, "YIKES! That's not good!" (Gee, ya think?) We do not have to continue to deal with this gaping hole as it heals on its own.
We are not 100% THANKFUL TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER that our beloved son does not have to go back into surgery. Ahhhhhhhh!

On a much lighter note....I did not go to change out the laundry (put the washed clothes into the dryer) only to smell a strong urine odor. I did not discover at the bottom pile of clothes a used dirty diaper that had been washed along with our "clean" clothes. I did not spend a good 15 minutes cleaning out said washing machine because the diaper had completely fallen apart in the washer. There was not diaper particles ALL OVER my "clean" clothes. I did not have to rewash everything again. I AM NOT happy that there was only urine in that diaper. Sheeesh!

I did not fall up the stairs holding my beloved two year old and injure my back, shoulder and elbow. My middle name has not become Grace. I do not have a serious issue falling UP the stairs.

I know there is so much more that I could share, but I am feeling exhausted by all of this honesty (you know, telling you about the things that really did not happen). I think I need to go take a nap.

Oh, one more thing, I did not sleep in until 10:15 this morning on accident. My children were not still sleeping. I did not completely panic because I have so much to do today, including getting my 6 year old on the bus. I am not writing this post instead of doing the things I need to do in hopes of getting somewhere in the top 200 of MckMama's list this time so I have new readers leave me comments. I absolutely do not heart comments from my readers.


Love you all,
Have a blessed day!!!
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD OF ALL!

8 comments:

Macey said...

I absolutely DO NOT love comments either! I swear, don't you feel like you're talking to yourself when you don't hear anything?
And I DID NOT give my kids a brownie for breakfast and then cold cereal for dinner. Nope.
Macey : )

Sara said...

I do not ♥ comments either! Thanks for stopping by my blog and Happy Not Me! Monday!

Heather said...

Hope your son heals very quickly! I so DO NOT when a diaper gets into the wash!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

What a cute post! Sleeping till 10:15 sounds fantastic to me! Your son? Ouch! Hope he feels better soon.

Deb said...

Sounds like you've had a rough time lately. Poor little Matthew! It hurts just hearing about it.

It's been quite a while, but I vaguely remember a diaper getting into the washing machine. It was a lot of fun to clean it out...NOT!

Thanks for sharing. I wish there was something I could do to help. We'll be praying for you all.
Love you!
Deb

Kacey said...

You TOTALLY cracked me up! And I'm not happy you fell up the stairs and hurt yourself, but I am kind of comforted to know there IS somone else out there (besides me) who does fall UP the stairs. Seriously? What is up with that? LOL

Thanks for the laughs. I'm blog hopping and found you. I always try to make McKMama's top 200...I got top 100 this time..I think. LOL Oh well! It's so much fun and I am glad everyone is doing it again!! Woohoo! Happy Not Me!

Macey said...

I haven't seen you comment on my blog lately, so I wondered if you are still there? Hope you have a better week this week! : )
Macey

Macey said...

Goodie! I'm glad you're there, I thought maybe I lost you. : (
Poor baby. I know your little guy doesn't know me, but give him extra hugs for me ok? Your kids are so cute and that picture of your little guy in the hospital gown? So stinkin' cute. And sad. And you're right, it's ONLY tues. Such a long way to go!
Macey