Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wanna see my latest project????



Any ideas what this might be? Leave me a comment with a guess. If you get it right, I will feature your blog on my page and do a mini interview with you. But, you have to leave me a comment with your guess. And, if you do not already follow my blog, click on the link and become a follower.
This is the first "contest" I have done but if I get a lot of response, I will continue. I have some fun stuff to give away, so, "Let the games begin!"












6 comments:

Macey said...

Is that some sort of a fabric bag thingy, or like a fabric basket?? It's funny, I'm going through the latest blog updates and I see your question about the latest project and I'm actually thinking "YES YES, I WANNA SEE IT!!!" Dork.
Macey : )
PS I wanna do some sort of a contest too, but I don't know if I could make or find anything good to give away! :)

Kim said...

Looks like a very cute diaper bag?

Infarrantly Creative said...

I am going to guess a purse.

Macey said...

Whatever it is, it looks like the Golden Girls would love it! :)

Macey said...

I'm looking for hints...is this something you already made or something you are re-doing...? And by the way, in case you're wondering, I didn't mean the Golden Girls from TV, I forget sometimes everyone doesn't know me and my friend Veronica. We call ourselves that. Very long, lame, and boring story. But, it's something we would love anyway! :)
Macey

Unknown said...

hmm... something to go over a stroller to hold "Mommy Junk?"
Thanks for visiting my blog!