Monday, December 22, 2008

Has it really been that long????

There have been so many times in the last 6 months or so where something has happened and I have thought "I should really blog about that". But, alas, it never makes it and the thought disappears. I have decided to make this much more of a priority since the purpose of this is to create a record for my children of different memories and so they can get an idea of who their mom is and what she is working on becoming. Soon this sight will look different, be a little more functional, and put emphasis on the things that are most important to me. Please keep checking back as my goal is to write several times a week.
Until then, have a Blessed Christmas. May you focus in on the true meaning of CHRISTmas.

Happy Birthday Jesus!!!

1 comment:

a mom in the 'burbs said...

Beautiful blog! I love the layout! Can't wait to read more!