Friday, May 30, 2008

It Begins....

I have been wanting to do a blog for quite some time now.... okay for several years. Haley is now 5 and Matthew is 1. Each day brings so much great stuff to share with people and I never write it down. That's pretty sad since I have the worst memory know to man. I want my children to have these early years written down somewhere so they can read and share when they are older. When they ask questions, they won't have to rely on me remembering.

The main reason I haven't started this until now is because I am not great at it. Although I am a teacher, when I write, it just all comes out like a big blob on the paper. Sometimes it doesn't make much sense and I just ramble on. So for those of you looking for humor, you probably won't find it here. For those of you eager for great literature, I know of a few great books you might want to try instead. What you will find here is the window to my heart. I am proud to be a "chosen and adopted, daughter of a Great and Mighty King". I will speak about his greatness often, but not as eloquently as some. This is going to be a great way for me to reflect on my day, praise my Lord, and cherish my children and husband. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I am enjoying being able to tell my stories. I would love to hear your comments.

Well, here goes nothing!

1 comment:

a mom in the 'burbs said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogosphere!