Friday, July 17, 2009

Ten Years Ago....




I married my very very best friend!!!
It was truly the best decision, next to accepting Jesus as my Lord and Saviour, that I have ever made. It has been a hard 10 years. We have had our ups and downs as we struggled to adapt to children, new cities, new states, new jobs, etc. We always put the extra effort in to make our marriage better, stronger, and most important in our lives.
Greg,
Thank you for sticking out everything with me. I wouldn't want to do this without you. You are my better half, my very best friend, my confidant, my perfect partner. I am so glad you are the father of our children. I couldn't ask for anyone better. God blessed me beyond belief and I am forever grateful.
I love you. Happy Anniversary! Here's to the next 50 or so.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary you two!